Friday, September 4, 2009

What's new??

Well lots is new actually. So much has happened since my last blog post. I am not even sure where to start.

Let's start with the great stuff. WE HAVE A NEW CAR. We bought a new Jeep compass Limited in Silver- it is soooo pwetty. It has leather seats and a sunroof. But we bought it for all the safety features it has. I love driving it around and feel very safe in it which after this week is pretty important.












So the not so great stuff- I had a truck run into the hire car. Not massively bad but still, and he did not stop grrrr. I was not in the wrong but we will still have to pay out the insurance- not a good thing. I had actually said to Sebastian that I really did not want to drive that day and told him to take the car but he was stubborn and made me have the car.













What else has happened. Sebastian's parents came to visit- Alyssa LOVED it. She loves her Omi and Tata. It was great because they were able to help me out with things in Spanish (I am still to have Spanish Lessons organised). I took my MIL to the seafood market to have some seafood empanada's they were not as good as last time but still nice.













We move out of the Radisson this weekend and into a one bed apartment- that part is not so great but it has a kitchen. I really really need a kitchen. I need to be able to cook and not buy food out all the time- I have put on weight and HATE IT.

Everyone is getting geared up for the 18th of September- the national Independence day. You have to put a flag out the front of your house, it is illegal if you don't.

On the house front we have found one but there is a lot of security that is needed to make it safe and it is having renos done to it. We are waiting to hear back about this one. Hope fully we get it as it will fit all our stuff.

Oh and I have been fumbling through buying things at stores- I need to get better at it I think and have a note pad to get things written down to work them out.

Anyway that is it for now...Here are some piccies from around town








No comments:

Post a Comment